Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ich liebe Berlin

Everyone who knows me can tell you that I'm totally in love woth New York, but not everyone would have the answer to the question 'What's my favorite city in Europe?' I really like Paris, Venice, London, Prague..., but none can be compared to Berlin.

I've only been there once, almost 5 years ago, and I'm really looking forward to returning to Berlin, and visit again its monuments, its parks, its cathedrals, its museums... This huge city has a lot to offer to its visitors and I'm sure no one would be disappointed after visiting the capital of Germany, because, and comparing it to NYC, Berlin is a city where you would always have something to do, day and night, East and West...

Enjoy this pictures in Berlin while I'll try to figure out when I would be able to go back.

Willkommen in Berlin.

Brandenburg Gate

Memorial to the murdered jews of Europe

Potsdamer Platz

Reichstag

Television tower in Alexanderplatz

Hotel Berlin

Berlin Wall

3 comments:

  1. ich möchte nächstes Sommer da zurückgehen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich möchte auch!
    (any other sentence I tried to traslate to Deutsch sounded to fancy for me, absolutely not my Deutsch level...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conocí Berlín el verano pasado y tiene ese algo....

    ReplyDelete

Any comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...